Bonner County Republicans Release General Election Recommendations
Sandpoint, Idaho — The Bonner County Republican Central Committee (BCRCC) has released their official recommendations for the November 8, 2022 general election.
These recommendations are based on an overwhelming vote in favor by the members of the BCRCC in their September 2022 regular meeting. All of these candidates have been thoroughly vetted by the BCRCC.
The recommended conservative Republican candidates are:
- For United States Representative Congressional District 1: Russ Fulcher
- For Idaho State Controller: Brandon Woolf
- For Idaho State Treasurer: Julie Ellsworth
- For Idaho Attorney General: Raul Labrador
- For State Legislative District 1 Senator: Scott Herndon
- For State Legislative District 2 Senator: Phil Hart
- For State Legislative District 2 Representative Position A: Heather Scott
- For State Legislative District 2 Representative Position B: Dale Hawkins
- For Bonner County Commissioner District 2: Asia Williams
- For Clerk of the Bonner County District Court: Michael Rosedale
- For Bonner County Treasurer: Clorrisa Koster
- For Bonner County Assessor: Grant Dorman
- For Bonner County Coroner: Robert Beers
The BCRCC has recommended the following positions on ballot measures:
- Idaho Constitutional Amendment SJR102 – Vote YES
- Idaho Advisory Question – Disapprove
- Sandpoint residents only bed tax increase from 7% to 14% – Vote No
For some of the offices that will be on your general election ballot, the Bonner County Republican Central Committee has not made a recommendation.
The Bonner County Republican Central Committee is the official Bonner County organization of the Idaho Republican Party. Its 35 members are elected by Republican voters biennially in the May Republican primary election.